WordsOnline Product Manager – No Specific Location
• Manchester £22000 per month
• Czech 65000
• Belgium 2500 EUR
• Full time
Role and Goal:
The purpose of this role is to drive the development of the WordsOnline platform by reviewing internal and external user experience to identify product needs.
The Product Manager will liaise directly with users and the development team to gather and analyze feedback, organize feature requests, and ensure the on-time delivery of the product roadmap. The WordsOnline Product Manager will also report to the Manager of the WordsOnline Tech Mgmt group.
In addition, the Product Manager will also seek to understand and promote WordsOnline’s position within the industry by supporting the sales and marketing teams and will actively research industry trends to ensure the product keeps up to date with the latest innovations.
– Gather and analyze user feedback and product data
– Identify development requirements based on product strategy and vision
– Liaise with development team to design and implement new features
– Manage roadmap and feature release timelines
– Market research to identify product market position and USPs
– Support sales and marketing with product demonstrations
– Champion product across the business and industry
– In-depth knowledge of the localization industry and CAT tools is a must
– Strong organizational skills
– Ability to work to set deadlines
– Excellent presentation and communication skills
– Able to analyze and interpret data and trends across the product and industry
– Enthusiastic and self-motivated