Since 1994, JONCKERS has been a leading force in professional translation services and localization technologies, supporting top international brands in developing their message and global presence with speed and efficiency. Our translation service offerings cover everything required by our international customer base. Whether they need word for word professional translation, multimedia localization or accredited translators and trans-creative consultants. For us, the customer is King and we have formulated an understanding with each of our clients to allow flexible and adaptive working methods to deliver consistent and quality work every time. Without a personal, approachable service style, we are just another language and translation provider. Our attitude and personality is key in building and maintaining strong relationships to drive results for your business.
Your New Job
When you join the Jonckers team, you will be part of the international team responsible for quality of localized products. You will closely work with other team members across the globe, and as such teamwork is essential to success in this role. You should have the knowledge, skills and experience to manage and run localized content testing, either based on pre-defined testcases or ad hoc, report on defects and issues found during the process and ability to verify them after fixing.
As you’ll be often working in a localized environment, your tasks will include defect screenshotting for verification by native speakers. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar tool is needed.
· Testing of localized products based on predefined scenarios
· Ad-hoc functionality/linguistic testing
· Bug management
· Bugfix regression
· Screenshots adjustments using a graphics editor
· Verification of workflows and processes when onboarding new content into the system
· Proven experience in content testing
· Ability to understand all issues related to tested product
· Ability to clearly and precisely report on content defects
· Proven ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
· Ability to take and edit screenshots of tested product
· Good communication skills, both written and oral
· English essential (reading, writing)
· Localization business experience is a plus
Advanced knowledge of following tools required:
· Microsoft Office
· Adobe Photoshop
· Notepad++ or similar text editor
· Jira or similar issue tracking system