Position in the hierarchy:
The Senior Project Manager is a member of the Production staff and reports to the Project Management Team/Group Lead.
Role and Goal:
Manages the project and project team in accordance with the specified requirements and needs from its start to end. Provides the high-quality service to achieve the goal in reasonable timeframe and price.
- Profitability of projects on dedicated accounts.
- Balancing the workload of project team members by addressing volume increases and decreases with Program Managers and Service Directors.
- Plan and schedule localization projects; provide assessment and quote; allocate resources; develop budget, schedule and quality parameters.
- Track project progress to ensure that quality, deliveries and cost stay on plan.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client on project matters; provide regular status reports, proactively offer solutions to ensure customer satisfaction, cooperate with Program Managers.
- Facilitate effective communication within the project team (project managers, engineers, localizers, no matter if internal or external).
- Provide support to Business Managers, Solution Architects and Program Managers in costing and planning projects and with customer presentations, ensuring optimal coordination of information between business and production from both the customers and internally.
- Ensure completion of all administrative project processes (invoicing, open/close jobs, etc.).
- Manage a project team, define process and advise on strategy.
- Coach and motivate his/her team members appropriately to achieve individual/team goals.
- Manage the individual issues of team members with respect to the team goals. This shall entail taking any action they have authority to do, or reporting the problem promptly to the appropriate department, Service Director for resolution.
- Actively communicate with the team members and/or other managers to identify potential organizational and operational issues.
- Offers solutions and suggestions for process and product improvement to management.
- University degree is a plus
- 5+ experience in project management
- Localization industry knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn a new tools and technologies
- Well organized, detail-oriented, punctual, and good at working in a team
- Ability to work under stress and pressure
- Great organizational skills
- A passionate and responsible worker who understands the complexities of the situations and comfortable to spend extra hours and efforts to deliver quality outputs on time
To apply : Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position you are applying for and its location in the subject line. We appreciate all applications, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.