Project Manager, Czech Republic
- Czech Republic, Brno
- 30 000 – 60 000 CZK/gross/month
Since 1994, JONCKERS has been a leading force in professional translation services and localization technologies, supporting top international brands in developing their message and global presence with speed and efficiency. Our translation service offerings cover everything required by our international customer base. Whether they need word for word professional translation, multimedia localization or accredited translators and trans-creative consultants.
We are a fun, trusted, innovative and global tech-enabled language services company.
We offer our own AI-powered platform WordsOnline, using machine technology wherever possible and human expertise wherever needed to provide our enterprise customers with cost-effective, fast turnaround language services at an optimal quality.
Your New Job
When you join the Jonckers team, you will be joining a team of accomplished Professionals from across the Globe, and as such teamwork is essential to success in this role. You will deal with many different internal external key stakeholders and suppliers from all kinds of industries. You should have the knowledge, skills and experience to deal with different types of demands.
You will liaise with project stakeholders to establish requirements, manage each stage of the Project Life Cycle, and support team members with technical knowledge and training where required.
- To ensure the profitability of projects on dedicated accounts
- Balancing the workload of the project team
- Plan and schedule localization projects, provide assessment and quotes, and allocate resources
- Track project progress to ensure that quality, deliveries and cost stay on plan
- Manage day-to-day relationship with the client on project matters
- Provide support to Program Managers in costing and planning projects and with customer presentations
- Ensure completion of all administrative project processes (invoicing, open/close jobs, etc.).
- Actively communicate with the team members and/or other managers to identify potential organizational and operational issues.
- Offers solutions and suggestions for process and product improvement to management.
- English essential (reading, writing)
- 2+ experience in project management
- University degree is a plus
- Localization industry knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn a new tools and technologies
- Well organized, detail-oriented, punctual, and good at working in a team
- Great organizational skills