We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Attendance system and WhosOff management
- Maintenance, Supplies, Equipment
- Communication with the suppliers/providers (maintenance, office supplies)
- Coordination of business trips booking
- Support for travel expense reports preparation
- Support for local Director
- Opening of incoming mail & welcome visitors
- Management of the cash flow forecast
- Support for the preparation of the monthly and annual financial closure liaising with headquarters in Brussels
- Handling of suppliers’ invoices: check local paper invoice, get approval, and transfer to the external accountant
- Liaise with social insurance agency and support the employees to get reimbursement for medical insurance and apply for housing.
- Check of the bank accounts
- Management of collections and payments
- Follow-up of treasury file
- Management of the payroll and dispatch of the payroll to the HR Manager for sign-offs
- Reports preparation for the headquarters in Brussels
- Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level – fluent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1+ experience in Administration is plus
- Well organized, detail-oriented, punctual, and good at working in a team
- Ability to work under stress and pressure
- A passionate and responsible worker who understands the complexities of the situations and comfortable to spend extra hours and efforts to deliver quality outputs on time
To apply : Please send your cover letter and resume to Recruitment@jonckers.com. Please specify the position you are applying for and its location in the subject line. We appreciate all applications, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.