We’re looking for an experienced and proactive employee with a positive attitude and a desire to work in a fast-paced office environment.
The right candidate would need to be enthusiastic, well organized and motivated – able to provide HR support departments around the globe. This includes worldwide monitoring of employment contracts, monitoring and update of HR policies and rules, payroll preparation and supervise the recruitment process
Role and Goal:
Ownership of the operational delivery of HR global services, ensuring that quality service is provided to employees and internal stakeholders in line with the internal policies, procedures, and legislative requirements. Organizing and controlling the activities through HR department.
- Worldwide payroll sign-off
- Worldwide monitoring of employment contracts and other employment-related documents
- Monitoring and update of HR budget
- Newcomers/leavers connection to/disconnection from the systems
- Monitoring and update of HR policies, practices and rules
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Day-to-day operations of all HR personnel administrative matters
- Update of Organizational structures and implementing of changes
- Payroll preparation and benefits management
- Supervise the Recruitment Process
- 4+ years’ experience gained ideally in a HR function, in-house, or in a recruitment agency/search firm environment.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently, whilst also being part of a team.
- A genuine interest in Human Resources as a function and its ability to be strategic.
- Knowledge of Czech or Slovak Labor Law
- Qualified to use psychometric tests would be advantageous.
To apply : Please send your cover letter and resume to Recruitment@jonckers.com. Please specify the position you are applying for and its location in the subject line. We appreciate all applications, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.