Position in the hierarchy:
The Global HR Manager reports directly to the CFO.
Role and Goal:
The Global HR Manager oversees rolling out human resource policies and procedures, coordinate the local HR activities in conjunction with the local and business unit managers and manage all payroll related matters.
The Global HR Manager performs his/her role according to the production directors and executive VP’s priorities at business unit level as well as that of the Executive Committee and carries out work according to specific targets set by the company and in pursuit of the objectives described in this job description.
Compensation & Benefits
- Formalizing company salary policies in line with the Executive Committee’s decisions.
- Do research to propose solutions to optimize wage costs, ensuring that C&B programs in each country are competitive and social regulation compliant.
- Research and update regularly reliable salary medians and prepare salary grids (fixed, variable and benefits)
- Ensure consistency in overall compensation level
- Submit package reviews to the Management according to the existing company procedure
- Prepare yearly bonus reviews with all relevant company data properly validated and submit to Executive Committee
Budget & Payroll Administration
- Maintain the HR database and salary budget daily
- Handle general payroll and social insurances matters.
- Check and sign-off monthly salary instructions to be sent to the external payroll consultants liaising with the local Office Administrators
- Manage holidays and absences according to the existing procedure
- Prepare reports and analysis for the finance department and, upon request for the CEO regarding HR costs/expenses
- Provide regular HR reports for the management, including the weekly Tuesday Flash
- Ensure proper implementation and follow-up of the “Performance Management Process” within the different entities of the Group liaising with Managers and Leads
- Follow up with managers on timely execution of the PMP
- Capture feedback and results of the PMP and integrate in reports
- Formalize and update company policies, procedures and documentation
- Take part in Employee Survey program
- Work with staff representative and negotiate with the Trade Union to resolve labor relation issues
Recruitment & Termination
- Coordinate recruitment efforts and liaise with Resourcing Manager with regards to production staff recruitment to ensure adequacy with company procedures
- Organize and supervise all induction plans for new employees and managers
- Prepare candidate profiles and job descriptions in collaboration with the manager requesting the hiring
- Liaise with recruitment channels, including recruitment agencies, pre-screen CVs, conduct HR-oriented interviews, and make recommendations
- Prepare offer generation and participate in salary negotiations
- Prepare newcomers’ welcome kit and support newcomers with local administration
- Handle all relevant termination formalities and participate in negotiations
Training & Development
- Participate in the company’s training and organizational development plan to meet personal, professional, and organizational needs of company employees.
- Organize and follow-up on internal and external training requests
General HR Administration
- Monitor worldwide insurances package liaising with the company’s broker
- Monitor car fleet
- Follow-up of and advise on social and labor legislation in view of local compliance
- 3+ years’ experience gained in HR, ideally as a HR Manager, in-house, or in a recruitment agency/search firm environment. Experience of recruiting within the Localization industry and or Technology sector will be a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience of recruiting end-to-end with strong sourcing abilities – attracting and acquiring candidates from a variety of channels in order to fill roles.
- Knowledge of recruitment best practice methods and techniques.
- Good interviewer skills with a cheerful but professional telephone manner.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently, whilst also being part of a team.
- A genuine interest in Human Resources as a function and its ability to be strategic.
- Qualified to use psychometric tests would be advantageous.
To apply : Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please specify the position you are applying for and its location in the subject line. We appreciate all applications, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.