Jonckers is in need of a Docker DevOps Engineer to join our global team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the infrastructure supporting the business-critical applications developed by the technology department. We’re looking for a professional who has experience with administration and monitoring of infrastructure, virtual environments and cloud-based systems.
- Setup and manage scalable cloud-based applications
- Monitor and improve performance and capability of cloud platform in microservice architecure
- Develop and implement DevOps CI & CP
- Provide technical direction, expertise, and guidance to team members
- Proficient with designing and implementing end-to-end dockers container management solution. E.g. Kubernetes
- Experience with development of microservices that achieve high availability and cocurrrency
- Thorough knowledge in setting up, monitoring and managing cloud infrastructure e.g. AWS, Azure or others
- Experience in microservices architecture, service discovery, deployments, monitoring, logging, scheduling, CI & CP
- Knowledge of Kafka, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Jenkins, Gitlab and ELK
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills & Experience:
- Fast in learning new tools and technologies
- Well organized, detail-oriented, punctual,
- Good at working in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to Recruitment@jonckers.com. We appreciate all applications, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.