Jonckers provides a scalable and modular suite of services that can be customized and integrated to meet each customer’s needs and demands — both financial and human.
For any given project, Jonckers can provide one, more, or all of the services below:
- Localization – Adapt a product or service to a specific language, locale and culture so that it appears natural to that region. This includes translation, as well as adaptation for the target market’s culture, local customs, technical and other characteristics. Software character handling systems, keyboard usage, fonts, dates, times, monetary formats, graphics, colors, voices and sound effects all need to be culturally appropriate.
- Source content optimization – Improve the readability and localizability of your source content to enable more cost-effective and high-quality translation.
- Process optimization – Evaluate your localization tools and processes, recommend strategies and tactics to save time and money while improving quality.
- Terminology development – Identify key concepts, products and style that effectively communicate your core brand and ensure consistency across your global content. Manage terminology by developing and following glossaries, terminology libraries, and style guides.
- Translation memory management and optimization – Maximize productivity of native-speaking, in-country translators by maintaining a database of every source-language segment with its corresponding translation.
- Editing – Adjust content in your source and/or target languages to improve output quality, usability and knowledge transfer.
- Desktop publishing – Finalize your localized print materials to print-ready quality in any language.
- Conversion – Convert and transport your data between application platforms for various output types.
- Supply chain and vendor management – Establish and manage sophisticated SCM processes to pull together the most highly qualified human resources and subject-matter experts.
- Global project management – Meticulously coordinate globally distributed resources in complex environments to ensure delivery of large, complex localized products – all on-time, within budget and to high quality standards.
- Train and advise on cultural and market demands, and their impact to your localization lifecycle.
- Recommend delivery methodologies for optimum user experience.
- Assist with developing and deploying efficient global information architecture.
- Determine appropriate levels of investment in localization strategy.
- Content architecture – Restructure complex technical content for efficient global production lifecycles and improved usability.