Intent on helping customers reach their global business goals, Jonckers partners with other solution providers that mesh with its high standards and values, and that complement its comprehensive range of localization and engineering services. Together, Jonckers and its partners provide customers with:
- Combined expertise and synergistic idea-sharing that generates more customized and effective solutions
- Knowledge, experience and materials assets that are more powerful when integrated
- Convenience and efficiency; no duplication of efforts or processes
- Seamless service, reducing project management drain
- Strategic understanding that improves pro-activity and competitive advantage
- Immediate scalability and flexibility, rapid and agile deployment and response
To learn more about our partners, or about becoming a partner, please contact us here.
Well known for designing and building the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world’s computing devices, Intel has designated Jonckers Translation and Engineering to provide localization value to its Software Partner Participation Program.
The Intel® Software Partner Program provides independent software vendors, who develop commercial software applications on Intel technology, with a portfolio of standard and premium benefits to support them across the entire product planning cycle – from planning, to developing, to marketing and selling of their application.
Jonckers has partnered with SDL to provide our customers with the benefits of TeamWorks, the latest edition of the world-class collaborative workflow solution for translation management.
- Create: Automated and comprehensive workflow set-up that fosters collaboration and matches appropriate resources
- Translate: Integrated translator productivity tools and task automation, including central translation memory and terminology management
- Deliver: Built-in quality assurance and automated hand-offs through secure web portal
- Manage: Gauge support of business objectives through hands-on and real-time control of data, projects, tasks and people
- Accelerates time-to-global-markets by reducing production and management time
- Helps achieve simultaneous worldwide product and campaign launches through resource and information sharing
- Ensures consistency of corporate and product messages across languages and cultures
- Provides consistent multinational branding with local nuances, making tailored messaging widely available
- Strengthens customer relationships by improving the quality of interactions
- Achieves operational excellence by automating processes, reducing task time and costs
Content Creation Partners
CM Group specialises in advanced information and learning methodologies. The Company is one of the UK’s largest creators of bespoke eLearning for clients via its Content Master division and is a Microsoft Premier Vendor for its work with the leading US software company. Through the CM Luminosity division it supplies organisations of all types with the Luminosity Studio collaborative rapid eLearning authoring software, the Luminosity Synergy eLearning review portal and Luminosity Reach pay-as-you-go learning management system. The CM Consulting division is a Microsoft Gold Partner and offers a range of consulting and software development services based around knowledge management and training. With offices in the UK and USA, CM Group is ideally placed to help clients with the full range of business and technical issues they face. Visit www.cm-group.co.uk
Instruxion is a multimedia company specializing in the creation of educational or instructive content for use in product marketing, corporate communications, e-learning, market education, customer support, change management, etc. One of Europe’s top-ten e-learning providers, Instruxion calls upon Jonckers when it needs additional capacity to cover project volume and timeline, proficiency in additional languages, or supplemental technical expertise. By partnering with Jonckers, Instruxion is able to meet its customers’ needs and expectations, accomplish more in less time, and achieve a higher monthly revenue.
Technical Writing Partners
Jonckers is happy to be partners with Alaya, headquartered in Tokyo. Alaya focus on Tech-Writing and Japanese to English translation for local business in Japan. Within the short period of time, Alaya has established the business with Sony, Panasonic, and other global companies with their core strength of tech-writing capability. This partnership is strategically important for both companies to provide the best product for end users and expand business in Japan. For more information on Alaya, please visit: http://www.alaya.co.jp/english.html