Jonckers is in need of a Cloud System Administrator – DevOps to join our global team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the infrastructure supporting the business-critical applications developed by the technology department. We’re looking for a professional who has experience with administration and monitoring of infrastructure, virtual environments and cloud-based systems.
- Administration of business-critical infrastructure.
- Maintain High-Availability of the applications.
- Monitoring of the infrastructure.
- Deployment of servers (Linux, Windows).
- Configuration of networks in virtual environments (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, VMware NSX).
- Assist Technology Team, setup continuous delivery process of the application.
- Perform any other tasks related to this position.
- Bi-weekly reporting of achievements and proposed solutions
- At least 7 years’ experience in cloud-based system administration
- At least Bachelor degree in IT or related
- A service oriented mindset
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills & Experience:
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with supporting and maintaining HA infrastructure in the cloud
- Knowledge of / experience with AWS, Azure, or VMware NSX
- Experience with scripting, PowerShell, Ruby, or Python.
- Experience with infrastructure automation/server provisioning tools such as Chef or Puppet
- Good knowledge, experience with Web application, database, cloud network, load balancer, web application firewall and proxy, docker container and microservice DevOps
- Experience with SQL database deployment and monitoring
To apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to Recruitment@jonckers.com. We appreciate all applications, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.