Jonckers is in need of a Product Manager to join our international team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of cloud-based products by identifying client needs; competitor and market research; generating product requirements; determining and delivering products based on the specifications and timetables set by the development team and VP of Technology. We’re looking for a professional who has experience with cloud-based products and has good knowledge of .NET Web application.
- Gather specifications from customers (internal or external) and create development plan.
- Validate the specification, planning and execution of workflow with direct manager.
- Manage the execution and delivery based on the agreed timeline, specification and budget.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas or changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitor products.
- Provides information for management by preparing reports and analysis; answering questions and requests.
- Maintains staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in cloud-based product & team management
- Solid experience with agile development and continuous publishing practice
- Good knowledge with .NET Web application, database and micro-service DevOps
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
CALL TO ACTION : To apply : Please send your cover letter and resume to Recruitment@jonckers.com. Please specify the position you are applying for and its location in the subject line. We appreciate all applications, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.