We are looking for a talented and experiences UX Manager to join our global team. The role will be based in our Manchester office but will liaise with teams across the world. The ideal candidate must be able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
We have developed a unique and customized platform in-house using our highly experienced tech team to give our customers more power and visibility. The purpose is to allow our clients to be able to submit, monitor and manage their requests to ensure the best results for them. In the first release, we offer the following key features:
• New request creation from both Words Online portal and Web API
• Fast request creation from configurable options
• Automatic project task generation from customizable workflow
• Streamlined and event driven process management with notification
• Smarting sourcing automation with the fast selection and booking of the defined resources
• Claim based work assignment for continuous translation and delivery
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
To apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to Recruitment@jonckers.com. Please specify the position you are applying for and its location in the subject line.