Jonckers is investing in NLP to provide its customers with a combination of technology and services aimed at dramatically reducing global product communication times and increase its time-to-market. We are looking for a full-time NLP Product Manager to join our team.
- NLP Product Manager will lead and contribute to development of new NLP (Natural Language Processing) based applications from POC to release to market;
- Project analysis, redaction of specifications, team supervision and management;
- Provide technical knowledge and assist the VP of Technology to create proposals and solutions for our customers regarding Narrative Generation and Text Analytics.
- Graduate degree (master’s or PhD) in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, or related fields
- 5+ years of a relevant experience in Computational linguistics, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Neural Machine Translation, AI.
- Proficient in training and developing NLP models, for example in the areas of text generation, text summarization, machine translation
- Experienced with machine learning techniques for NLP (support vector machines, topic models, decision trees, etc.)
- Knowledge of a popular programming language for machine learning (e.g. Python) is required
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Good command of deep learning tools
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Challenging work in a strong international company
- An open corporate culture that supports the growth of talents
- Personal development and training courses
- Competitive salary
- A wide range of business benefits