Job Description – Business Manager
Do you want to help shape the future of global communication? If your answer is yes then Jonckers is for you! Jonckers is a leading force in translation and localization technologies working alongside top international brands across the world. We are currently searching for a Business Manager with experience in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs.
Please note that Localization is essential to this role. We will NOT be accepting applications unless there is proven experience.
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities
- Create and roll out sales strategies for new business development
- Prepare quotes, proposals and lead the RFQ/RFP/RFI process
- Negotiate all commercial terms and conditions of the contract
- Responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Maintain and expand relationships with strategically important large customers.
- Achieve sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Upsell and cross-sell the company products and services
Jonckers is a leading Localization and Translation company which was founded in 1994. It aims to provide services that match our customers’ business requirements, to stand out from our competitors by providing a consistent customer experience that goes beyond regular translation process. We take pride in our 3 core values of Speed, Flexibility and Personal Service which we apply to all of our customers.
- Positive attitude
- Sales experience in localization industry
- 2 to 3 years of account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and intelligent
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or equivalent
- Schedule must be flexible as travel is required
To apply please email :Our Recruitment Team