Job Description – Localization Technical Expert
Do you want to help shape the future of global communication? If your answer is yes then Jonckers is for you! Jonckers is a leading force in translation and localization technologies working alongside top international brands across the world. We are currently searching for a Business Manager with experience in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs.
Please note that Localization is essential to this role. We will NOT be accepting applications unless there is proven experience.
The role of the Technical Expert is to ensure that all technical tasks are planned correctly in order to reduce waste and inefficiencies and maximize customer satisfaction.
The Technical Analyst could be assigned to any of the following activities as described below:
• Computer-Aided Translation Tool file management
• Test Management
• Documentation Localization
• Multimedia Localization
• Customer requirements gathering
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Understand customer requirements and design workflows that can meet these requirements.
• Coordinate all technical phases of translation projects (pre and post processing)
• Design translation memories strategies
• Contribute to JONCKERS technology strategy through creativity and knowledge of industry developments.
• Contribute to JONCKERS localization suite of tools through requirements gathering and specifications creation.
• Design File tracking and management strategies.
• Provide technical advice to Business Unit Directors, Program Managers, and Project Managers by analyzing requirements.
• Document processes and create details instructions for engineering resources.
• Build effective workflows around the various industry standard formats.
• Support analysis for pre sales tasks, quotes
• Prepare files for localization using standard tools
• Drive the design, implementation and documentation of new efficient engineering processes and tools for specific accounts
• Positive attitude
• Experience in localization industry
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Enthusiastic, dynamic and intelligent
• Self-motivated and goal-driven
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Challenging work in an intercultural team
• Friendly and supportive team-work
• International business environment
• Generous PTO and vesting schedule, Floating Holidays and National Holiday Benefits
• Healthcare, Vision and Dental Coverage, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
• Basic Life and AD&D Coverage
• Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent)
• 401K Retirement with Employer Match
To apply please email :Our Recruitment Team