In an effort to expand our quality control in our top languages, we are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Russian speaking Language Lead to join us. If you enjoy working in a fast paced industry and international working environment, embracing challenges that push you to open your mind-set and hone your skills every day, JONCKERS might be the next stop on your career path.
- • Define, through the analysis of the source material and customer requests, the best language strategy for the accounts/projects assigned. Participate in continuous improvement activities at a project and company level with a particular regard to language tasks and quality.
- • Act as a point of reference for the external translators/reviewers, troubleshoot linguistic queries, track and report translation quality for the assigned projects/accounts
- • Create, distribute and maintain translation kits, glossaries and instructions
- • Translate, edit or proofread translations done by external vendors or other team members (English to Russian)
- • Be in direct contact with Project Managers, Vendor Managers and end-customers
- • Prepare instructions and material to support projects, including detailed instructions regarding quality and set up for non-staff engineers (external, free-lance, students), providing all required information as well as prepared files to Supply Managers, who manage the timely delivery of files from and to the external resources working/assigned on projects.
• Degree in translation or linguistic-related studies
• 2-5 years of experience in a similar function
• German native speaker. Excellent level of English as main foreign language. Knowledge of other language(s) is an asset
• Extensive user of Windows desktop, email, and file management applications
• Knowledge of software localization tools, techniques and standard as well as previous experience with IT customers
• Previous experience in MT post-editing is a plus
• Team-worker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, open to change and enthusiastic about new technologies
• Self-motivated and quick learner