Job Description – Project Manager
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, well organized and motivated Project Manager able to manage the projects from start to end. Responsible for the all aspects of the project including resources, time and financial management.
Please note that Localization is essential to this role. We will NOT be accepting applications unless there is proven experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Manage translation and localization projects from beginning to end
• Developing project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources, and quality control
• Proactively identify and solve problems
• Manage translation resources worldwide
• Guide translation resources (internal & external) and clients through the localization process as/if necessary
• Regularly monitor clients’ satisfaction and take improvement actions (including client’s visits)
• Identify and document opportunities to improve processes and technologies
This role requires 3 years minimum experience as a Localization Project Manager or Senior Program Manager
Jonckers is a leading Localization and Translation company which was founded in 1994. It aims to provide services that match our customers’ business requirements, to stand out from our competitors by providing a consistent customer experience that goes beyond regular translation process. We take pride in our 3 core values of Speed, Flexibility and Personal Service which we apply to all of our customers.
• University degree is a plus
• Having some experience in managing localization projects is a big plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of localization industry standard tools a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to learn a new tools and technologies
• Well organized, detail-oriented, punctual, and good at working in a team
• Ability to work under stress and pressure
• A passionate and responsible worker who understands the complexities of the situations and comfortable to spend extra hours and efforts to deliver quality outputs on time
• English – intermediate (oral and writing)
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please specify the position you are applying for and its location in the subject line.