Job Description – Program Manager
Do you want to help shape the future of global communication? If your answer is yes then Jonckers is for you! Jonckers is a leading force in translation and localization technologies working alongside top international brands across the world. Jonckers are looking for an experienced Program Manager to help them continue providing a consistent customer experience across the board that goes beyond regular translation processes.
Please note that Localization is essential to this role. We will NOT be accepting applications unless there is proven experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• The role of the Program Manager will work closely alongside the Business Unit Director to secure and grow strategic accounts
• You will be responsible for meeting deadlines and managing a portfolio of projects which include forecasting and resource planning
• The Program Manager will also carry out planning, control, execution, schedule and other areas of all projects under the specified client
• Creating reports when required by the Business Unit Director to support trend analysis areas for improvement, financial data, account management, growth and for customer convenience
• Regular communication with account stakeholders
• Conducting post review meetings
This role requires 3 years minimum experience as a Localization Program Manager or Senior Program Manager
Jonckers is a leading Localization and Translation company which was founded in 1994. It aims to provide services that match our customers’ business requirements, to stand out from our competitors by providing a consistent customer experience that goes beyond regular translation process. We take pride in our 3 core values of Speed, Flexibility and Personal Service which we apply to all of our customers.
• Project Management
• Program Management