We are looking for highly motivated and energetic individuals to help us find new customers and develop our existing ones. We provide full training, clear growth plans and a proven career path for individuals who are driven and have the desire to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Define, through the analysis of the source material and customer requests, the best language strategy for the accounts/projects assigned. Participate in continuous improvement activities at a project and company level with a regard to language tasks and quality.
- Act as a point of reference for the external translators/reviewers, troubleshoot linguistic queries, track and report translation quality for the assigned projects/accounts
- Create, distribute and maintain translation kits, glossaries and instructions
Brno Czech Republic, or Žilina, Slovakia
• Degree in translation or linguistic-related studies
• 2-5 years of experience in a similar function
• French native speaker. Excellent level of English as main foreign language. Knowledge of other language(s) is an asset
• Extensive user of Windows desktop, email, and file management applications
• Knowledge of software localization tools, techniques and standard as well as previous experience with IT customers
• Previous experience in MT post-editing is a plus
• Team-worker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, open to change and enthusiastic about new technologies
• Self-motivated and quick learner
• Lunch vouchers
• Cultural vouchers
• 3% of the gross salary for the pension
• Flexible working time
• 13th salary paid with the December payroll
To apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please specify the position you are applying for and its location in the subject line.