Location: Seattle, Japan, Manchester and Brussels
Status: Full time
Salary Range: DOE
The role of the Localization Technical Analyst is to ensure that all technical tasks are planned correctly in order to reduce waste and inefficiencies and maximize customer satisfaction.
The Localization Technical Analyst could be assigned to any of the following activities as described below:
- Computer-Aided Translation Tool file management
- Test Management
- Documentation Localization
- Multimedia Localization
- Customer requirements gathering
We are looking for a technical localization expert, who can analyze the requirements of our various programs and create an approach which can be followed by engineers, DTP resources, testers, and other technical resources in the company. This role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to create the bridge between our customers (including major technology companies, and new and exciting start-up) and our enthusiastic production professionals located around the world.
- Understand customer requirements and design workflows that can meet these requirements.
- Coordinate all technical phases of translation projects (pre and post processing)
- Design translation memories strategies
- Contribute to JONCKERS technology strategy through creativity and knowledge of industry developments.
- Contribute to JONCKERS localization suite of tools through requirements gathering and specifications creation.
- Design File tracking and management strategies.
- Provide technical advice to Business Unit Directors, Program Managers, and Project Managers by analyzing requirements.
- Document processes and create details instructions for engineering resources.
- Build effective workflows around the various industry standard formats.
- Support analysis for pre sales tasks, quotes
- Prepare files for localization using standard tools
- Drive the design, implementation and documentation of new efficient engineering processes and tools for specific accounts
- 3-5 years of localization engineering experience
- Able to support and coordinate with sales team
- Generous PTO and vesting schedule, Floating Holidays and National Holiday Benefits
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life and AD&D Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent)
- 401K Retirement with Employer Match