Number of vacancies: 1
Languages required: English
Estimated start date: Sept 1, 2016
JONCKERS is a leading global communication company specialized in translation and localization. Our award winning technology and service provides solutions for global adaptation across linguistic and cultural boundaries. We have spent 21 years continuously improving, working with some of the best global companies, namely, Microsoft, Cisco, Adobe, Panasonic, etc. Every day you touch something, or work with a product that might be localized by JONCKERS or using our technology.
In an effort to expand Jonckers Tokyo office, we are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic people to join us. If you enjoy working in a new industry and international working environment, embracing challenges that push you to open your mindset and hone your skills every day, JONCKERS might be the next stop on your career path.
To learn more about us, please visit http://www.JONCKERS.com.
- A multi-cultural environment through its world-wide customers and its 11 offices in 11 countries
- Opportunities for learning to expand your skill sets
- A variety of career paths
- Flexible working time
- Work closely with internal and external team, including linguists, engineers etc, to ensure timely delivery of projects to clients
- Analyze work scope, create quotes, develop schedule
- Control quality effectively
- Track and report projects progress, answer queries
- Manage budget effectively to meet financial targets
- Ensure completion of all administrative project processes (invoicing, po, etc.)
- University degree a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of localization CAT tools a plus
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese
- Well organized, detail-oriented, punctual, and team player
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task
- self-motivated and quick learner
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org .